Friday, February 23, 2007

My preference of stamps

Sometime before I used to collect all stamps without any specific subject. But now I have realised there are some specific stamps I like. My preference of stamps are :
  • Seaside
  • Ships and boats in water
  • military vehicles - planes, ships, tanks.
  • Japanese art and culture - People, Children.
  • South east Asian stamps - Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thailand, Taiwanese, anything ( I like Temples very much :D )
  • Any scenic stamp with cool shades - blue, green, yellow,etc
  • Famous Personalities
Although I prefer this it doesn't necessarily mean I don't collect others. These kind of things appeal to me. These stamps have a very relaxing and calming effect on me. If any of you people have a stamp which falls under this category kindly email me and we can arrange a trade in exchange for Indian stamps.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger