Saturday, February 24, 2007

Future Plans for the blog

Well guys I have planned to write about a lot of aspects of Philately. Another thing Im planning to start is Stamp Reviews.

In this Im planning to choose some of my good stamps and write a review on it - Why it was made, when, for what purpose, its quality and how I got it. This is NOT going to be something about its price :D .

If you want me to review your stamps please take a clear photo and email it to me at mr.feroze@yahoo.com.

I also understand that currently the blog doesnt have a single picture whatsoever. Im planning to solve it as soon as my scanner starts working again. For now please forgive me for only this only text blog.

If any of you want to exchange stamps with me, please feel free to notify me by mail. Id be to happy to trade for any undamaged stamp.

Yours Truly,
Feroze

No comments:

Powered By Blogger